Thursday, June 01, 2006

About My Life

I LOVE MY LIFE!!!! (Yes, I am screaming!)

I was given another chance at life and I am taking advantage of it.

I am a non-traditional student, and that title really fits. That title will not be mine for long though. I will graduate in December. The countdown is on! And NO! I do not know what I want to be when I grow up! So please, everyone quit asking. It is just all going to depend on the jobs available. (This is not my favorite part of my life...but it will lead to great things. I just know it!)

I am married to the man of my dreams. He is my McDreamy. We are making our dreams come true together!

We bought a small piece of land, 200 acres, that he likes to call a Ranch. If Tom Selleck can call his 60 acres a Ranch, then we can call our piece of land a ranch too. We have horses to ride and horses to drive, and a small cow/calf operation. This was one of our dreams that did come true.

Last year we made a huge, HUGE decision. We sold our house in town and moved to the ranch. We are not city/town people. We are 15 to 20 minutes from town...depending on which route you take. We love it!!! We moved from a 1800 sq ft home with a pool to a 30' fifth wheel travel trailer. Yes, really! Yes, we are crazy! But We Love IT!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laclos said...

America... 60 achers as small. I don't even know how big one of those happens to be, no wonder I can't spell it! :-)

6/02/2006 6:47 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Yes, in our opinion 60 acres is small. But 200 isn't enough. :) It's a land thing. :)

6/02/2006 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home