Don't you people know I am busy? Tehee!
I was tagged again. I will be honest, I don't remember who tagged me or who else was tagged. I just remembered I was tagged and thought I better get it done before I forget.
I am supposed to tell 5 of my oddities. This made me really think. Because everything that I came up with, well, everyone does them. So I decided to go the Food Route. I do have some strange habits in that area. Or so I am told.
1. I eat ketchup on my pizza. Have since I was a kid. I can do without it but I have to put something on it whether it is ketchup, ranch or ground red pepper and cheese. Don't knock it till you try it. Seriously.
2. I drink pickle juice. Yes, out of the jar. Have since I was a kid. LOVE IT!
3. Sour Lemonade is one of my favorite drinks. Water, real Lemon juice, and salt. Yum-o! Have been drinking it since I was a kid. (See a pattern here?) My Mom got me started on it.
4. I would rather eat brownie dough than the baked version of brownies. Same goes for cookies, oh and cinnamon rolls. Have you ever had a raw cinnamon roll? Delish! I bet you guessed it this time. Have been doing all of the above since I was a kid.
and last but not least,
5. This one isn't about eating the food it is about smelling it. Milk. Milk, it does a body good. I love milk. But I have to smell it every single time it comes out of the fridge. I even have other people doing it. If someone is going to pour me a glass of milk they have to, HAVE to smell it first. One good thing about that is that I never take a swig of sour milk. And yes, I have been doing this since I was a kid. I guess you could say I am just stuck in my ways.
Now I guess I am supposed to tag someone, but I am going to just say that if you feel like sharing your oddities do so. Just let me know so I can come and see that I am not the only odd one in the bunch.