Friday, June 30, 2006

Flashing Lights, UFOs, and Aliens

I don't know if there is life out there in outer space, but when I was a kid I thought a UFO had landed in our front yard and the "Aliens" were going to beat our door down in the middle of the night.

I am a pretty hard sleeper and can sleep through just about anything. So I am not sure what it was about this night that made me wake up.

It was 3 am and I was sound asleep. When I woke up I saw flashing lights. Keep in mind we lived in the boondocks, the middle of nowhere. I was terrified. I crawled out of my room and into my parents room to wake my Mom up. Nothing wakes my Dad up. I kept telling her that there was a UFO outside my room. Of course she thought I had lost it. I never talked about aliens or UFOs before, but I loved the movie ET. We poked and prodded my Dad until he got up and went to the door. Cause you know the "aliens" were beating on the door.

I will never live it down.

It was a police car with it's lights flashing, and a policeman (alien) beating on the door. I don't even remember why he was there, but he scared the living daylights out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home