Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A Green Thumb


My Mom has green thumb. Not literally. She had a dream to have a rather large flower bed. The dream came true a few years ago. Every year I try to take a few photos of her beautiful flowers.

This year the lilies captured my attention.



There is also this one but I am not sure what it is called. I think it was her Clematis.



My thumb is slowly but surely getting greener. I think time has a lot to do with it, in my case anyway. And maybe remembering to water. I am working on it. So far I have kept some of my plants alive.



One day I hope to have a bigger flower garden just like Mom's.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pioneer Woman said...

How beautiful! That top photo is a prizewinner. Great DOF. (If you're really a photographer, you can tell me what that stands for!!!!!)

6/14/2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Is this a test? DoF means depth of field. Aww, I know you are just testing me. You are truly the real photographer here.

6/14/2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Laclos said...

Great pics.

6/14/2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Thanks laclos, thanks a lot!

6/14/2006 8:12 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Thanks for letting me know that about the pics Marc. I am not having that problem on my monitor. I will mess with it and see what happens. :)

And who says a man can't have a flower garden? My husband wouldn't do it either! LOL

6/14/2006 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home