Friday, June 16, 2006

Rain...Please Rain



I love spring time. Officially it isn't summer yet. Even though we have had the summer time temps, sometimes 100+, but it doesn't officially start June 20th or 21st. So where were the April Showers? May Flowers?

We are in a drought.

By the way, did you know there are two ways to say drought. Some people say it like it is spelled, others throw a "th" sound on the end. I don't understand that second one, but hey whatever floats your boat. Or should I say flies your kite. I don't know, I made that kite thing up. Without water their boat isn't going to float. As you can see our pond is completely dry, and that boat isn't going anywhere.

Anyone know a raindance? I am willing to try it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pioneer Woman said...

I say "drout". I don't understand that "drouth" business.

6/16/2006 10:40 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Ditto.

6/17/2006 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home