Wednesday, June 21, 2006

We live in the...Forest?

Back in the day. Or when I was about 9 years old. My Aunt and Uncle from California came to visit us. She wasn't like anyone I had ever seen before in my life. She looked like a female Ronald McDonald. Okay, that may be harsh but as a kid that was all I had to compare her to. I loved Ronald McDonald and all of his toys. So it was meant in the best way! She really made an impression.

My family was in the middle of building a home and they wanted to see the building site. We drove them out there and they were amazed. The house wasn't huge or anything like that, it was a very modest house. But they obivously hadn't been out in the country very much. Or as they called it...the Forest. She asked me if I was excited that I was going to live in the forest. I was a bit confused. Cause we weren't going to live in the forest.

I wonder if they expected us to hitch the wagon up and take them to town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home