Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Blue Collar Comedy Tour at Wal-Mart

If you have not seen the newest Blue Collar Comedy Tour movie - then shame on you! Go and get it now!

This latest movie (why they call it a movie I have no clue) is hilarious!
What is even funnier is when you go somewhere and see exactly what they joked about.

Yesterday we had to go to Wal-Mart. That is one place we dread going to. But we were all smiles walking into the store. McDreamy was threatening to do the Wal-Mart Walk that Larry the Cable Guy demonstrated. I laugh everytime I think about it.

The closer we got to the door the harder I laughed. Because right as we walked into the Garden Area we saw a girl actually doing one of the Wal-Mart walks. I can't even describe it. And the lady with her was wearing an outfit that Jeff Foxworthy described and she was breaking the flip-flop rules! In fact, they were both breaking the clothing rules. It was almost more than we could handle! We really got a good laugh out of it.

Watch the latest Blue Collar Comedy Tour movie and you will know exactly what I am talking about. And you won't be able to drive past a Home Depot without giggling either!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pioneer Woman said...

I'll have to check it out! Every time I go to Wal-Mart, my cart is half full by the time I remember that I'd promised myself never to go to Wal-Mart again. It's so unbearable.
The most unbearable part is the fact that they have about forty check-out stands, but only about four of them are open.

7/06/2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh i saw it on tv but i have the first two so really need to get the third one. Gawd I love bill engvall lol

7/08/2006 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home