Thursday, July 13, 2006

Life Is Good

Life is good!

Today is kind of like my Friday - for bloggin'. Tomorrow we are headed to Creede, Colorado. The kids are there and waiting on us. They have everything all planned out for us. We were asked to bring mulch - 20 bags - ummm. We are driving the Jeep Grand Cherokee. Don't think that is going to happen. They would like for us to bring as much as we can then. Hee hee! After thinking about it. I find it quite comical. We might. Might. Get 5 bags in there. Not even a dent into what they want/need. They are planning on putting it under the new playset we all pitched in to get for the twins. Yes, we all spoil them.

Then P3 is glad we are coming so we can help them move. They just bought a home there, and this weekend would be great for moving. Because there are more bodies coming. :)

Now we just have to see if we can get Slick to come out and feed and water the dogs while we are gone. When I called the vet to have them boarded while we were gone - they said they were full. I really don't want to have to take them somewhere else, because then I have to tell them that we are actually using a different vet now and they already have their bordatella shots. That would be an awkward moment.

I won't be posting anything until probably Monday. Hopefully I will have some new photos and stories for ya. Since today's is such a bore - check out a couple of really good posts by other bloggers that I read. :)

At Humble Beginnings you must read The History of the Clerical Collar. You may have to scroll down to the previous post here. These guys are on the ball getting their posts up early. And at Snow Trapped Southern Girl you must look at the And now....the pics.... If you like KISS, you have to see the photos she took at the KISS Coffehouse. It looks like a blast and she said the coffee is FABULOUS!! (Again, scroll down to see it.)

Have a great weekend everybody!

2 Comments:

Blogger willowtree said...

This is actually my Friday. Have fun on the weekend. I'll put a photo on my blog for you that will explain how I already know about clerical collars.

7/13/2006 8:51 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Good Willowtree! Can't wait to see it! :)

7/13/2006 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home