Monday, July 31, 2006

Punky and her Poppy


Punky LOVES her Poppy!

She also loves hanging out on his shoulders. She got pretty comfortable. As you can see. I had the camera and Poohs was following me. He likes to look at the pictures as soon as I take them.

After Punky got comfortable, she patted her Poppy's baldness and said..."Poppy, I love your head. It is so soft." She is three.


Then for some reason she decided to blow on him. I guess he didn't mind. They stayed that way for quite a while.

5 Comments:

Blogger cdorsey said...

Great pics. Moments to cherish for a lifetime.

Catherine

7/31/2006 9:51 AM  
Blogger SongBird said...

Love the pictures!

7/31/2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger willowtree said...

What the hell's going on, is this kid pics day or something? I just came from Ree's and she's done the same thing!!

Great pictures, what a sweetie. And look at Poppy trying to be cool!

7/31/2006 6:45 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Catherine & Songbird - Thank you!!!

WT - Didn't you get the memo? If you don't have kids you have to post pics of someone elses! :) What do you mean Poppy is trying to be cool? He IS cool!! :) I always love your comments!!!

7/31/2006 7:10 PM  
Blogger M J said...

That is so adorable! I love the elbows on resting on her Poppy's head, staring off into the distance.

Shoulder rides are the best. Hands down.

7/31/2006 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home