Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Smokin' Strippers

Okay, now don't get the wrong idea. They were not smokin' as in hot...they were smoking outside of the tittie bar where they work. EEWWWW!!!

The first time we saw them they had robes on and that was okay. The next day. Oh. My. Heck! It was sickening!

These girls were way - WAY over weight and were wearing little bras and panties. In public. (Just imagine Ron White saying it.) Oh. My. Heck. It was disgusting!! McD even said "Ewww!" Isn't there a back door they can stand around to smoke. McD said they were advertising. EWWW! All I could imagine was those heifers on stage jiggling around. EEWWW!

I almost lost my appetite. But we were on our way to get a snocone. And I will admit. I. Am. Addicted.

There I said it. It's the first step - right. Rehab will start in Sept. when they close for the year!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh lol ewwwww

7/12/2006 5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U said it Jules! ! ! EEWWWWWWW! ! And they supposedly make good money. . .no wonder they have to work somewhere that they serve alcohol - - -gotta be drunk! ! !

7/12/2006 9:50 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

EWWW! Is right!!! I am going to steer clear of that place!!

7/21/2006 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home