Wednesday, July 19, 2006

What is this? Photo Contest


Okay gang, Pioneer Woman does a name this photo contest. She even gives prizes. I took some photos and then while editing them thought it would be fun to see if you could guess what it is. My contest is lame compared to Pioneer Womans. I don't have prizes. I will recognize you here as the winner. That is all I can do at this time. One more difference is that my contest will run a little longer than hers. I am finishing my Econ class and am going to concentrate on that just a touch more than this. :) Sorry!

For a better look at the photo click here.

The contest ends tomorrow, July 20th at 5 pm PST.
Good Luck everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger SongBird said...

It looks as though you are standing inside a teepee and looking up to the highest point, but if this is the case, some of the outer teepee covering has come off because I can sure see a lot of blue sky!

7/19/2006 11:24 AM  
Blogger willowtree said...

I think it's a teepee that new age types use for meditation. I also think that the reason so much sky is visible is that the flap to let the smoke out has been pulled back.

Flags: A few years ago I visited my friend in Findlay Ohio. I have never seen so many flags, every second house had one. The funny thing was, no-one seemed all that patriotic because the flags were of Winnie the Pooh, Mickey mouse, flowers, you name it. Very few were the old Stars and Stripes.

7/19/2006 7:33 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Well, you were both right!! I guess I haven't found anything challenging enough for you smarties. :)

7/21/2006 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home