Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Cat Fight!

Well, I wanted to post a photo of the restaurant/pub where this happened but nothing has gone as planned today. So, while I sit here waiting for Flickr to actually upload my new photo I am going to tell you about the near cat fight with the beotch at the bar.

A few years ago we were here at the breadwinner for one of McDreamy's meetings. There is a restaurant/pub called The Golden Bee. This place is great!!! When you sit down the waiter/waitress comes over and throws a Bee on you. Okay, not a real one but one could be sewn on clothing. It is an embroidered bee with sticky on the back of it so it will stick to your clothes. The first time we went there I could not figure out what that chick was throwing at me. I just happened to be the first to get attacked by the bee. It was great! The laughs we got out of where bees landed, etc.

Each table has a songbook on it. You can pick a song and ask the piano player to play the song. Then the whole bar sings that song. Oh it was a hoot!!! We did not request any songs but had a ton of fun singing along. (Cheeky you would LOVE it!!)

I don't drink a lot of alcohol. I just so happened to be the only person not drinking that night. Let me tell you the beer was flowing that night, along with a few stronger drinks as well. Our group had probably 3 full tables. We had been there quite a while and water flows through me like a river so I excused myself to go to the restroom. As I was washing up one of my good friends came in and said, "Get your butt out there." I said, "Why, what is going on?" She proceeded to tell me how there was a platinum blonde whore putting her hands all over McDreamy. I said, "Excuse me?" She just pointed at the door and out I went.

As I came out of the restroom McD was heading to the Men's restroom. He was bright red. I mean bright RED and he was pissed. All I said was, "Which one was it?" He told me and I went straight for her. Okay, not really. I had a few people telling me to kick her a$$ along the way, and I think I gave a couple of them high fives. I am telling you - the beer was flowing.

I walked over to her and told her she needed to keep her hands off of my husband. She seemed to have forgotten she was rubbing her hands all over him. She had been rubbing her hands on his back, chest, shoulders and his bald head. First of all, I am not the kind of girly girl that sits there and let's this crap happen. So I confronted her. Was pretty nice about it too. To keep this story short. I only had to ask her once if she wanted to go outside. She didn't feel it was necessary. She wanted me to know she was a Christian. I laughed in her face.

This creature came to the bar with another man. He was standing at the bar. Drunk. Watching her. I told her to stay with the guy that brought her. Oh I am keeping this pretty tame. I was MAD! I don't handle other people hanging all over my husband. And it had to be pretty bad for him to get up and leave the room. He said later that he knew if I had walked out of the restroom and she was still rubbing all over him that I wouldn't have been so nice. And I will admit it. I would have kicked her a$$. I would have gotten thrown out of the bar. (Yes, I am a big tomboy. Yes, I fought when I was a kid. Nothing to be proud of. But I don't hit like a girl. Just ask McD - not that I beat him or anything. I love my punching bag!)

I embarrassed one man, Howell. But his wife came up and patted me on the back and told me that she was glad to see me stand up for my husband that way. Think she was serious? I wasn't sure. But the next morning at breakfast the news had spread and there were several people patting me on the back. It got kind of embarrassing. Oh well!

I went to the gift shop and bought McD a beer glass that says "Golden Bee" Just so he will always have a laugh. :) It is funny now. But we are going back tomorrow and that beotch better not be there. bwahahahaha (Oh yea, she was a local!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

WOW! I'm picturing you in your Wonder Woman costume - getting ready to yank your golden tierra off, throw it, and knock some sense into that woman. And save the handsome prince as well,

(or was that Xena, the princess warrior that did that?)

I don't know what I would have done.

8/09/2006 1:29 AM  
Blogger SongBird said...

You go, girl!!

"Stand by your man...."

No, no...what about...

"...'cause you ain't woman enough to take my man..."

8/09/2006 4:25 AM  
Blogger Shauna said...

I love it! I would have done the same thing and if I had been there I would have got your back! Not that you needed it, hehe. . .I've confronted a couple of women (Ho's) in my time with Birddog. . .Nothing makes me madder! Leave my man alone! ! ! Go find your own! LOL

8/09/2006 6:51 AM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Pamela - Crap! You weren't supposed to let anyone know that I am WW! Now the cat is out of the bag! LOL WW was my hero!

Songbird - LOVE that song! Maybe I will request it tonight.

Shauna - since this is a business function I have to keep my cool. Lucky for her. LOL

8/09/2006 7:56 AM  
Blogger willowtree said...

Now that's more like it!!

My wife had a fight with another woman over me once, unfortunately for her, my wife lost and had to keep me.

That's reminds me of a t-shirt I saw once that said "I got this t-shirt for my wife, I think it was a good swap"

8/09/2006 5:04 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I'm trying to imagine this w/my husband because I would FIGHT LIKE A GIRL! You know the type, thumb INSIDE the fist, lol. What can I say, I had an older sister and when we were younger, we fought like...well....girls (spitting, slapping, sitting on and holding each other down, etc.).

I'm hearing "Eye of the Tiger".

And I like the sound of this place...hope it was more fun the second time around.

8/14/2006 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home