Thursday, August 24, 2006

Decisions Decisions



My "Baby" Cousin got a new ride. Whatcha think about that?

My family has a thing about Vettes. Corvettes that is.

Although they strayed for a bit and drove the other Vette as well. When we just thought gas prices were high, they started driving CheVETTES.

My parents picked my first car and then I paid for it. It was a 1985 Red Chevy cheVETTE, two door, with AC and a radio/cassette player. I was uptown!!

We, of course, called it the Vette. I made good memories with that car! The best memory being the day I sold it to a family of Mexicans. I always wondered how they were all going to fit in that little car.

Now that I pick my own cars/vehicles I do not go for the economy sort. Give me a gas guzzler and I am happy! One of these days, when they pave our road, or I turn 65 whichever happens first - I will have a real Vette. Mine will be Red though.

Now my cousin, Darsha, has to decide every morning which car she should drive to class. The Trans Am or the Corvette? Decisions, decisions. (I guess she could color coordinate her outfits with her cars.)

11 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

I choked on my cantaloupe when I saw those two cars.

Oh. They aren't yours?

Wasted that big suck of air *:

8/24/2006 10:28 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Thanks Pamela - Now I want some cantaloupe! McD is allergic to it so I don't get it very often. I might pick one up tomorrow though.

Sorry for the wasted big suck of air!! I wish they were both my cars. I am afraid to drive little cars. If my defibrillator went off I might kill myself by wrecking. :)

8/24/2006 10:34 PM  
Blogger M J said...

I hope you have side-panel airbags my friend.

Those are 2 very nice cars. I sometimes have a hard time choosing between the Red 1992 Honda Civic or the Red 1992 Honda Civic.

A new car is in my future though.. sooon.

8/24/2006 11:14 PM  
Blogger willowtree said...

Sweet rides!!

Well, today really has turned out to be an automobile posting day, this is the third I've seen.

8/25/2006 12:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg to have to make such a decision lmao lol

8/25/2006 8:22 AM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

Decisions...decisions...red or yellow...Trans Am or Vette??
Today I'll decide whether to take the 20-year old Bronco or my broom.

8/25/2006 8:23 AM  
Blogger Debs said...

LOL @ Swampwitch. I take my broom everywhere I go ;)

8/25/2006 8:43 AM  
Blogger Susan in va said...

Am I the only one that felt the need to give her my vote? I decided to leave it up to my kids and my neices. All five of them voted for the red one (I like the yellow). Oh well, if she cares....red wins.

8/25/2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger Karmyn R said...

Ha Ha - coordinate with her outfits. Love it.

8/25/2006 6:49 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Susan- I guess you are the only one voting. I chose the Yellow one too. But for some reason kids like the red. One of these days they will learn! :)

Karmyn - LOL - I thought of you when I wrote that. How funny is that? I just knew you would get a giggle out of it.

8/25/2006 7:25 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

THIS IS THE SECOND BLOG I'VE VISITED THAT DOES NOT HAVE POSTS I LEFT THE OTHER DAY :(.

Whine, whine, pass the cheese, please.

Red cars get more traffic tickets (supposedly), so I guess yellow is safer (ha!)

8/27/2006 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home