Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Golden Bee Part I

We went to the Golden Bee tonight! It was so much fun! We all had a few drinks, some more than others but I will not mention any names. :) We sang, and sang, and sang!! We had so much fun! I could not believe that we left right in the middle of Proud Mary! But we did a small train out of the restaurant singing the whole way!

Oh and we are going back tomorrow and I WILL be taking my camera!

And the beotch wasn't there. Dang it. Just kidding, we had a blast. Will post more later!

3 Comments:

Blogger SongBird said...

Sounds like so much fun! Do you think it would be appropriate for me to take one of my classes there on a field trip....ha, ha, ha...I do, afterall, teach choir.......

8/10/2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Ca said...

Sounds like a really fun night. Can't wait to see pictures.

8/10/2006 3:08 PM  
Blogger willowtree said...

I can't believe this! I just put in a name dropping comment about Van the man and now you do this to me!

Its not commonly known, but the two guys responsible for Tina Turner's resurgent career in 1982 were Australian. And guess what, while they were getting the act together for an assault on the American market, they had her perform some gigs in Australia. At this time she was pretty much out of favour.

And yes, I saw her perform Proud Mary at Newcastle Workers club, there were about 350 people there. It was one of the best live performances I've seen (and I've seen a few).

8/11/2006 5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home