Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane

Don't know when I'll be back again.

Okay, so I'm not going anywhere on a jet plane but I love that song and we are headed out of town. McD has a business meeting to attend in Colorado Springs so we are hitting the road. It really is easier to drive there from here, only 10 hours (give or take).

I do plan on posting while we are there. Today was a "Me" day so I might, just might post some photos of the new me. Oh and feel free to print the photos and use them as scarecrows in your garden! Really, I don't mind.

I will try to take some photos and fill everyone in on our exciting adventure. It was really exciting last time. Had to tell a little be-otch whose man she was rubbing on. LOL One day I might tell the story.

7 Comments:

Blogger M J said...

Oh dear - I wanna hear that story!

Safe travels. Can't wait til you show off the "new you".

8/08/2006 12:44 AM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Be safe -

Oh and for the song.....Yeah I sing it everytime I go on a trip too...hehe

8/08/2006 1:19 AM  
Blogger willowtree said...

Tell it! Tell it! Next time you think about writing one of your pleasant church stories, think of me and marnie and how we're drooling on our keyboards waiting for some of your nasty stuff :)

Safe trip and have fun. Oh and eat something you can't get where you live.

8/08/2006 4:23 AM  
Blogger Shauna said...

LOL - yes we Jules, we need to all hear the story of the beotch. . I've heard a few from you already but more just makes it that much more exciting! ! !

Do share the photo's! The last ones you shared were really good!

Have fun!

8/08/2006 7:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love that song too

8/08/2006 8:27 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

love that scarecrow comment...

I have a picture of me under the kitchen sink -- to discourage the mice.

8/08/2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Okay - now do I do the Golden Bee story (Ho at the bar) or the Me post? Hmmmm! Or both! LOL

Marnie & Pete - just for you!

Shauna - I'm racking my pea brain trying to figure out what you are talking about. :)

dakota - do you think of the movie Armaggedon when you think of that song? (I love that part of the movie!)

Okay Pamela - Does it work? I may use this photo for mice, coons (getting in the horse feed), and for the possums too.

8/08/2006 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home