Friday, August 18, 2006

My 100th Post!!!!

I am not really sure why I felt I needed to announce this, but it could be because Willowtree had the special OUAB awards for his 100th post. So I guess I am here to tell ya that you aren't getting any stinkin' awards here!

The reason you will not be getting any awards here is because I am not that creative. Ree aka Pioneer Woman has wonderful Name that Photo contests. I am not that creative either. I am working on a contest though. But have a lot of work yet to do. I can't explain. MJ will even send you to another site if she isn't feeling creative one day. Or could it be that she just didn't have anything to say. Jessie aka Mrs. Ca steals stuff (memes) from other people when nothing is happening around her place. But with two homicides in a month (or so, I don't remember) how can she say nothing happens there. I should clarify, Jessie steals stuff from other's blogs. Not actual stuff. Sorry Jessie. Oh and I cannot forget the nice photos Pamela has posted. I really like her new water feature and the photo of the hummingbird perched on a limb. Good job Pamela!

These are just some of my creative friends. Sorry to all of those creative people that I have left off. I am at my grandparents house and don't have access to my favorites list. I had to change my password just to get in to post. AAGGGHHH!

So if you have not had the chance to check out some of these peoples blogs - get busy! They are pretty darn good!!

8 Comments:

Blogger willowtree said...

Congratulations on you 100th. It may seem hokey, but it is an accomplishment. We don't need you to be creative, you're our rock.

Just do what you do (and kiss McD for me, hmmm hubba hubba). I couldn't help that, he's looking at me as I type this!!!

8/19/2006 7:27 AM  
Blogger willowtree said...

And yeah! waddaya mean Ree's creative with the photo contest! She just came up with the idea, we're the ones who bust our butts to make it creative!

Gosh darn I just gotta win me one more of them contests.

8/19/2006 7:31 AM  
Blogger SongBird said...

Congrats on your 100th post!!!

8/19/2006 11:27 AM  
Blogger M J said...

Yikes.. My blog has been going since 2004 and I think I am at the 70th post. I did take an entire year hiatus, and deleted all the incriminating posts. I better get crackin'!

Congrats on the 100. Love your stories.. even the fart ones. Your photos are wonderful too. Thanks for making me smile everyday.

8/19/2006 11:51 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

The century mark!!!!!!

Congratulations
and I better go back and read them all....
such fun and very well done. (except the heart attack wasn't fun. Scary!)

8/20/2006 11:04 AM  
Blogger Karmyn R said...

Congrats on your 100th post. I reached mine a couple weeks ago too. It is such a feeling of accomplishment. (too funny, really, but still an accomplishment!)

Looking forward to reading more!

8/20/2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Thanks everyone!! I didn't even realize that I had posted so much. Who would have thunk it?

WT - LOL - ROFL - LOL!!!

MJ - get busy girl!! And keep smiling, I am glad I have that affect on ya!

8/21/2006 8:46 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Wow...100 in just three months! You've been busy! I'm closer to 200 now, but then again, it's been almost a year (of course, the first six months I "hid", not giving out my URL or telling anyone I was writing...and only VERY occasionally posting a comment anywhere else). Go figure, I shy blog-hibitionist...

Congrats & keep it going!

8/23/2006 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home