Wednesday, August 30, 2006

You Asked - Round 3

Round 3 (Ding Ding) (the bell at a boxing match)

Shauna asked:
What is your biggest pet peeve? I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it.

CPA Mom asked:
What is the one thing that you want to accomplish before you leave this earth? I am working on it right now. I wanted to go to OSU and get an education. I am doing that. After I graduate I will come up with something else. I don't think I could ever just have one thing I want to accomplish. Sorry, I know it is a lame answer.

Has that changed since your near-death experience? No, it was my main goal. Go to college. I will be the first person in my family to graduate from college with a Bachelor's degree.

Where in the world do you want to travel? Hmm. I have been many places in my life, thanks to my Granny. I think I am going to be lame again. Sorry. I don't have much time here. I hope you don't feel short changed. I want to go to New York. I want to take my Dad. And we will go to as many Yankees games as possible during our stay. I would also love to take McD to Europe. I loved it the first time but think it would be much better with him. Oh and he said something about taking me to Costa Rica. How can I have just one place I want to go?

Where is the most exciting place you've been? I guess Austria or Germany. I don't know how exciting that would be for other people. But I loved it. Being German I loved being able to see where my family came from.

How did you meet your husband? Were you ever married before? Well, I am going to answer the second question here. Again. LOL As noted in Round 1, I have not been married before and do not ever plan on being married to anyone else. I have told McD the same thing. I just wouldn't want to have to train anyone else. :)

I will answer the How I met I husband question tomorrow in Round 4!

15 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Ca said...

This is fun! I'm sad I missed the first post asking for questions - last week was a whirlwind for me.

8/30/2006 9:20 AM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Wooohoo! Way cool....I wanna travel (yeah, that is me whining...hehe)

8/30/2006 9:28 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I want to go to Cosa Rica also. They have the most hummingbirds there of anyplace in the world.

I've been to New York with my husband once... but it was a quick day in -- go to the Statue, take a 16 year old daughter to Bloomingdales, etc. It was hot hot hot - and it was a day trip.


The education part thrills me...
(I may finish college yet.... But what do I wanna be when I grow up.)

8/30/2006 9:32 AM  
Blogger dawn said...

I can't believe you've been to Europe and not NY. I live here so I don't see the attraction as much as most.

8/30/2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger Shauna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/30/2006 12:51 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Did understand your comment Shauna. Thanks! ????

8/30/2006 2:24 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Well, not that I made the comment your comment is gone. What is that about? Deleted it did ya? LOL

8/30/2006 2:25 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

It is supposed to be "now" not "not." Gawl! I can't even type.

8/30/2006 2:26 PM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

I am so impressed that you take the time to answer everyone's questions in detail.
Congrats on getting that degree.

8/30/2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger willowtree said...

I just wondering, which one of us did you think wouldn't be able to work out it was the ringside bell?

Hey can I throw in a late question? please? Where did you and McD go on your first date?

8/30/2006 4:13 PM  
Blogger Debs said...

The blog ate my first post.

I enjoyed this round and look forward to round 4. :)

8/30/2006 4:54 PM  
Blogger Susan in va said...

This was so much fun to read!

8/30/2006 5:30 PM  
Blogger SongBird said...

Enjoyed reading your answers again.

8/30/2006 5:50 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Dawn - LOL, I thought the same thing. I have always wanted to come to New York but I haven't had the opportunity. My Granny was going to Europe and asked me to go, how could I pass that up? :) I will go to NY before I die (I hope).

Jessie - go ahead and ask away. WT is asking more questions too. :)

Cheeky - want to travel huh? Didn't you just get home? LOL :)

Pamela - go to college! Just do it! (I should get free shoes from Nike! I even have a few pairs picked out!!) The funny thing is - I don't know what I want to be when I grow up either. Oh wait!! I don't want to grow up!

Swampwitch - I try. Thanks for noticing.

WT - Well, I don't want to point any fingers. You know when you point one you have four pointing back atcha. :) And yes, you can throw another question into the ring! :)

Susan and Songbird - Glad you guys are enjoying the answers. When will you be opening the floor for questions? :)

8/30/2006 7:55 PM  
Blogger Silly Hily said...

I think the New York trip with your dad sounds awesome.

8/31/2006 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home