Friday, September 15, 2006

Celebrity Look-Alikes

Have you ever noticed that celebrity look-alikes are everywhere? Well, they are.

Last semester I had Napoleon Dynamite in my Management class. No lie, he looked just like Napoleon. He even sounded kind of like him.

This semester I have an Econ class with Screech. Remember him from Saved by the Bell? Now, in real life he is broke and trying to save his house by selling t-shirts. But the Screech in my class is nothing like him. He is much taller and does not sound like the Screech on television.

Before going back to school, I worked at a doctor's office and he had a patient that looked just like Ed McMahon. Every once in a while we would tease him about bringing us a big check. He acted like it made his day, but we didn't push it.

People tell me I look like Angie Harmon. I dunno. McD, (who is going to kill me when he sees this), was mistaken for Richard Dreyfuss one time. It was hilarious. I know I had more people in mind when I started this, but I seem to have forgotten.

It is really funny how people look so much like each other. Or so I think it is. Oh yeah, Willowtree looked like Charlie Daniels back in the day. :)

Well, to add more to my busy life, I have traveled to my Grandparents home and am getting ready to start my new job with them. I will be doing their billing for them once a month or so. :) After work we will get to go shopping though. :) Fun Fun!

Everyone have a great weekend!

13 Comments:

Blogger Silly Hily said...

Before I forget, let me tell you Happy Friday and you also have a great weekend (which in saying that reminded me to go say happy b-day to Shauna when I leave here, damn, I'm good today).
I was thinking McD looked more like Richard Gere which HAWT!!!!
I see the Angie Harmon similarities in you. And I must say I think she is one of the most gorgeous women ever. I love her!
But most imprtantly, please tell Screech I said HI and tell him I'm watching his buddy Slater on Dancing With the Stars and he rocks! (You have no idea what a Saved by the Bell freak I was, and still am. I even have some episodes on DVD. And they come on here at 6:00 and 6:30 in the morning but I'm usually at Jazzercise so I miss them.)

9/15/2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

Just checking in trying to "catch up" on my reading. Enjoyed your pictures yesterday of the run-away bull. And I do hope you can run faster than he can.
Have a nice weekend.

9/15/2006 10:57 AM  
Blogger Karmyn R said...

Angie Harmon? Hmmm...looking at your avatar, I would have said, "Mr. Ed" [HEE HAW)

Seriously - looking like Angie is a great compliment. I think she is a beautiful woman!

I've never been told I look like someone famous - but my husband looks a little bit like Sting - which I don't mind at all!!!

9/15/2006 2:19 PM  
Blogger Susan in va said...

I remember that photo of you in front of your computer sporting the new hair-do - you do look a lot like Angie Harmon!! I've always thought she was absolutely gorgeous - your avatar doesn't do you justice!

9/15/2006 3:21 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Ca said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Shopping is always good.

I used to get told regularly that I look like Julianne Moore, but I think it's the red head/round face thing more than I actually look like her.

9/15/2006 4:54 PM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

P.S. Regarding today's post...I did not know Angie Harmon looked like the nostrils and tongue of a camel.
Just surmising that's you on the avatar. :)
Sorry I had to post twice, just can't seem to get it together today.

9/15/2006 5:54 PM  
Blogger willowtree said...

I thought you must have been busy, you've gone a tad quiet lately, but we know your schedule so we forgive your lapses.

Hey! McD and I have something in common, we both look like Richard Drefus. No wait, I got that wrong, the woman said I looked like a Doofus. What does that mean exactly?

9/15/2006 6:10 PM  
Blogger SongBird said...

McD. looks like Richard Dreyfuss?!! No way!! McD is soooooo much better looking if you don't mind me saying so! In fact, I don't think Richard Dreyfuss is good looking really. McD on the other hand..... McD, for some reason, reminds me of a combo of Paul Newman and Steve McQueen in their much younger days. Maybe its the eyes?

9/15/2006 8:36 PM  
Blogger M J said...

My family claims that in my blonde "big hair" days I resemble Mariah Carey.

Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I can't make glass shatter with my high notes.

With my darker hair, if you suint your eyes, in the dark, from the right angle, apparently I look like Diane Lane.

I just don't see it.

(and yes, I can see the Angie Harmon in you and the Richard Dreyfuss in McD! Just a smidge)

9/16/2006 12:30 AM  
Blogger Karmyn R said...

Julie -
Here it is Saturday morning, and I was thinking about you as I was writing my post:

The Sooners have come to Oregon to play. Who are YOU rooting for? HA!

9/16/2006 9:51 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

hmm...you know...I did stumble into a celebrity bar in Ireland once...Sammy Hagar was there, and shirley mclain dressed as a man!!! I forget who else but me and my friend saw 4-5 celebs!

9/16/2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Ok...my husband thinks I look kinda like Leah Remini (before the baby)...and Chelsea Noble (is that Kirk Cameron's wife?). Others have told me everyone from Julia Roberts to Kathie Lee Gifford. Come on, now, DO ANY OF THOSE PEOPLE LOOK ANYTHING ALIKE? Gimme a break. We "saw" Napoleon at Kiawah last summer, my son and I looked at each other at the same time with a look of recognition on our faces, lol.

9/18/2006 12:36 PM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Hey that is kinda cool....so you "know" lots of famous people

9/19/2006 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home