Sunday, October 15, 2006

Dang - Tagged Again!

Don't you people know I am busy? Tehee!

I was tagged again. I will be honest, I don't remember who tagged me or who else was tagged. I just remembered I was tagged and thought I better get it done before I forget.

I am supposed to tell 5 of my oddities. This made me really think. Because everything that I came up with, well, everyone does them. So I decided to go the Food Route. I do have some strange habits in that area. Or so I am told.

1. I eat ketchup on my pizza. Have since I was a kid. I can do without it but I have to put something on it whether it is ketchup, ranch or ground red pepper and cheese. Don't knock it till you try it. Seriously.

2. I drink pickle juice. Yes, out of the jar. Have since I was a kid. LOVE IT!

3. Sour Lemonade is one of my favorite drinks. Water, real Lemon juice, and salt. Yum-o! Have been drinking it since I was a kid. (See a pattern here?) My Mom got me started on it.

4. I would rather eat brownie dough than the baked version of brownies. Same goes for cookies, oh and cinnamon rolls. Have you ever had a raw cinnamon roll? Delish! I bet you guessed it this time. Have been doing all of the above since I was a kid.

and last but not least,
5. This one isn't about eating the food it is about smelling it. Milk. Milk, it does a body good. I love milk. But I have to smell it every single time it comes out of the fridge. I even have other people doing it. If someone is going to pour me a glass of milk they have to, HAVE to smell it first. One good thing about that is that I never take a swig of sour milk. And yes, I have been doing this since I was a kid. I guess you could say I am just stuck in my ways.

Now I guess I am supposed to tag someone, but I am going to just say that if you feel like sharing your oddities do so. Just let me know so I can come and see that I am not the only odd one in the bunch.

14 Comments:

Blogger willowtree said...

I just lost my appetite. Someone (I can't remember who, but they're a blogger) can't smell milk.

10/14/2006 11:14 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

My cousin (may he rest in peace) drank olive juice from the can.

I do not drink milk. It tastes as badly as it smells.

I put pickle juice in potato salad.

10/14/2006 11:40 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Raw cookie dough!! YUM!! I tried buying the pillsbury once...to actually make cookies...it never happened. I just ate the dough..

As for beta, so far, well, you know about it changing comments to anonymous. At the beginning too, I had problems leaving comments on with word verification. I would have all the letters right and it would still tell me no. that seems to have worked itself out.

10/15/2006 9:42 AM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

6. She eats other people's French fries so that they have to move their own basket to the other side of the table out of her reach. If she can steal a few, then she puts BBQ sauce on them.

10/15/2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger Karmyn R said...

Have you ever put ketchup on Mac&Cheese? Delish!

10/15/2006 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, another member of the freaky foodie group. There should be an anonymous meeting place for us somewhere so we can confess our sins.

Hi. I'm Anne. I like peanut butter, cucumber and mayo sandwiches. (Bleh! Hi Anne!)

10/15/2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Ah yes... 1 & 2 would classify as ODDITIES ... real oddities! 4 & 5 seem almost normal (at least to me...) but then... what do I know? ~ jb///

10/15/2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger SongBird said...

I share the smelling of milk oddity. And the milk has to be ice cold in order for me to drink it.

10/15/2006 8:41 PM  
Blogger Shauna said...

The pickle juice will keep you hydrated. . .LOL . . .really - the coaches told the boys to drink pickle juice for hydration. . .
Miss hearing from you!

10/16/2006 6:50 AM  
Blogger its_amyia1977 said...

Thats pretty funny that you put ketchup on your pizza cause I do the same thing! LOL...makes it extra tomatoey! I grew up in Korea back in the 80's and thats what a lot of Korean's did so I tried it, and was hooked! LOL...But you know you must be a cool blogger chick if we share the same template! LOL, thanks for the nice comment! They really make my day!

10/16/2006 1:11 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Swampy - Parker told me I could have them. I mean you. You told me I could have them. I wouldn't just steal fries. Not on the first meeting anyway. Just wait til next time. Your sandwich might not be safe. :)

lz blogger - Thanks for stopping by. Not sure how you found me, but I appreciate it. And I love your site! Just have to take a little more time to read and I promise to do that. So, nothing about the sour lemonade.

Karmyn - No! (LOL)

Anne - Hey I will join that group. As long as you don't bring those sandwiches. :)

Songbird - I too have to have the milk ice cold. It can't just sit on the counter. I freak when milk sits out. It doesn't matter whose house I am in, or whose milk it is. That is just not cool.

AJ - Funny thing you mention that about the Koreans. Just last week I was in the student union getting lunch and there was a korean girl putting ketchup on her pizza! I wanted to hug her neck!

10/17/2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger Susan in va said...

AAA! I have to smell the milk too! This probably stems back to childhood when I poured myself a nice, tall, cool glass of milk, took in a nice, big mouthful and.....BLECH! It was sour. I ALWAYS smell it first now.

10/17/2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger Silly Hily said...

Dooood. The pickle juice is just wrong. I would vomit if I had to drink pickle juice. Honestly. I have funky eating habits too though. I'm picky.
I've done this before and need to go find it b/c I know Shauna had tagged me.

10/18/2006 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As i type this I am chewing my grilled cheese sandwich that I dipped in pickle juice mixed with ketchup. YUMMmy.
As for the ketchup on pizza, thanks for the idea, sounds yummy. I like to mix the bacon bits and ranch from the salad bar and dip my pizza in it.

1/28/2007 3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home