Friday, October 06, 2006

The Have You Ever List, Part 1

I found this over at Dakotablueeyes' . She found it over at Kelli's. And it is a really, really long list, so I am going to divide it up into five parts. Yep, five! Hope you enjoy, and if you decide to do it too let me know so I can learn more about you.

(Mine are highlighted.)

01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
02. Swam with dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said "I love you" and meant it
09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game (and survived the crush afterwards)
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby's diaper
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope

11 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I see a whole lot I wanna, a few that I have, and a few that would never cross my mind. My favorite "done" is #12, my favorite "wanna do" is #2, and #10 will.never.ever.ever.happen.

10/06/2006 11:39 AM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I hope to see the Northern Lights...considering I live in the NORTH....geesh!

10/06/2006 11:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a precious new template. Great work.
Thanks for visiting me over at my place. It makes it easier to visit yours since I'm on my laptop and don't have any links. It's a work laptop. I have some horse pics too. You'd be so proud.
♥Pam

10/06/2006 11:56 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Ca said...

That's pretty fun. It also reminds me to go out and live life a little more - something I really need reminding of lately. Thanks!

10/06/2006 12:15 PM  
Blogger Pioneer Woman said...

I love your new look! Beeeeautiful!

10/06/2006 2:05 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Why isn't there a tornado chase in there. Thats WHAT I want to do.

I know.. crazy. You haven't bungee jumped? Your heart attack should suffice for that, huh?

10/06/2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

Oh Wow! How pretty is this place?
Just checking in for a few seconds and thought I was lost. Nice remodel job, Ladybug.

10/06/2006 4:10 PM  
Blogger willowtree said...

Yes and no.

10/06/2006 4:56 PM  
Blogger Karmyn R said...

I've seen this before! I actually have my own "List of Things to Do Before I die." Bungee jumping is not on there, but seeing the Gret Pyramid is!!! (still so many places to see and so much to do in this world.)

10/06/2006 7:08 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Karmyn - this is certainly not a list of things I want to do before I die. I don't want to bungee jump. For some reason it just doesn't appeal to me. Now jumping out of an airplane sounds fun, but my doctors don't advise it. Oh well!

Pamela - I don't know if there is chasing a tornado in there. I haven't chased one. But I have seen them. That is it. They have tours where you can chase them. I have seen them driving around here in the spring.

Glad everyone likes the new look. McD said it was too girly for a Ranch. But, I am a girl and this is the one I wanted. Nuff said. (I've never liked pink, for some reason it is growing on me.)

10/06/2006 8:44 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

hmmm....so much I have not done...a friend of mine once told me about making a "goals" list..things you want to do in your life...short term, long term...I guess I could start the list by saying I want to make that list!! haha..

10/06/2006 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home