Monday, October 09, 2006

Talk About Spoiled

Mordecai getting a drink.

This is one spoiled kitty cat. When I am getting ready in the mornings he thinks he needs to get a drink. Not out of his water bowl, out of the bathtub faucet. I am not really sure how it all started because he is just like all the other cats. He hates water. But he will get in the tub, meow until someone turns on the faucet and then drinks until he can't drink anymore.

What is really bad about this whole deal is that we actually turn the water on for him. I keep telling him he needs to learn to shut the water off when he is finished, but he doesn't listen.

7 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

When we had a cat named "switz" there were always paw prints in the tub.

I've caught the Contessa drinking out of
THE TOILET.

(thats where I'd like to put blogger-beta right now... in the drink)

10/09/2006 10:08 PM  
Blogger M J said...

Awww. Julie I HEART MORDECAI! I would turn the water on for him too. My cat had a penchant for cold, filtered water from the fridge. Hell to pay if we let his water reach room temperature.

Those animals have us whipped.

10/09/2006 10:38 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

What a lovey! My sis had an orange tabby that used to do the same thing!! My girl likes to hide in the tub, but if the water comes on, even in little dribbles, she's outta there!!

10/09/2006 10:45 PM  
Blogger Karmyn R said...

Looks familiar - except switch the orange Mordecai for a Black/white Skunky...every morning its the same - I must fill up the bathroom sink with fresh water. Even my children have become slaves to the cat!!!

10/09/2006 11:29 PM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

OMG! My cat drinks out of the bathroom sink - just like that! No joke! I had to even buy a small fountain so she would drink out of that....she won't drink out of a bowl. Yep, cats are spoiled...hehe

10/10/2006 7:40 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Ca said...

Our cat thought she was spoiled because we always made her salsa dip, but instead really what it was is that we would make ourselves salsa dip (of the velveeta and salsa variety) and the second we turned our backs she would be eyeball deep in the bowl. Ditto for pumpkin pies. She was a weird cat.

10/10/2006 8:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh that's so cute

10/11/2006 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home