Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Traveling Carnival

How fun is that?!?! The Blogging Chicks Carnival has traveled to Suspension of Disbelief. Lindsey is hosting this week's carnival. The theme is New Year's Resolutions. Did you have any and did you stick with them?

New Year's Resolutions? This year I took the easy way out. My list was really lame. Graduate and find a job. I think everyone here knows I graduate in December, I know you are tired of hearing it & I probably won't mention it again. I only mentioned it because of the Carnival. But I have a few leads on jobs and have resumes' floating around town already. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Next year's list is going to be full of the normal stuff. Get into a routine with things like losing weight and working out. Yadayadayada.

So I guess you could say that I kept my New Year's Resolutions this year, but it will be the first year ever that I did. I hope next year I will do the same.

3 Comments:

Blogger willowtree said...

Did you screw up the Suspension of Disbelief link?

10/14/2006 11:21 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Yes! I did! Well, I really didn't but I have no proof. Blogger is really good at messing things up and then blaming me. Har Har.

I went to look at the link and the link wasn't there. How strange is that? It was there when I published, I even tested it before publishing. Why am I staying on blogger? Why not go to wordpress or typepad? Hmmm, I am thinking about it.

10/14/2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

At least you had resolutions. I thought, "I don't have any." Figured that would be boring, so I went with the CPD.

10/15/2006 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home